Manufacturing industries face a skills shortage for operators, technicians, and engineers. This shortage means it’s of utmost importance to the business that the workforce both be safe and feel comfortable so they can focus on the job at hand.
To improve workplace safety, progressive manufacturing companies have moved away from manual paper and spreadsheet-based systems. They have invested in modern, integrated enterprise EHS systems that enable mobile devices, real-time digital data gathering, leverage mobile with smartphone and tablets, and drive proactive initiatives using predictive analytics, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
Join this webinar to hear how your company can improve workplace safety, gain a competitive advantage in efficiency and quality, while increasing the ability to hire and retain top talent through a modern enterprise approach to health & safety.
- Addressing new safety challenges for MFG Frontline Workers
- Safety as a New Employee and Enterprise Priority
- EHS Impact on Business Success
- Enterprise Health & Safety Software and How it’s Different
- Key Health & Safety Software Capabilities