Our success depends on expertise, passion, experience, and capacity to work together to achieve the goals we’ve set. We are a team driven by a collective vision, and the desire to make a positive and value-driven impact in the quality and compliance world. Our vision is significant but will get there by working as a fun, high energy, passionate and socially engaged team that goes above and beyond expectations for our customers, partners and our company.
Customer Locations Worldwide
Man-years Domain Expertise
Continents with CQ Customers
ComplianceQuest is the fastest growing, 100% modern cloud Next-Generation Enterprise Quality, Safety, and Environment Management (QHSE) solutions platform natively built and run-on Salesforce technologies. Our company is fully remote, with more than 180+ members globally. We help our customers of all sizes deliver quality products and services in the safest, most sustainable way by mitigating risk, problems, and inefficiencies while protecting customers, employees, suppliers, and brands.
At ComplianceQuest, we are continuously seeking the best and brightest employees to join us.
Our Benefits and Perks
- Full-time / Full time contract position.
- 100% Remote – Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere…), as long as you are able to work your scheduled hours and attend team meetings.
- Paid time off.
- Health benefit – Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K plan.
Empty First slider
Manager, Content and Digital Strategy
Job Title: Manager, Content and Digital Strategy
ComplianceQuest is looking for a vibrant content strategist with an eye for what is newsworthy and relevant in a fast-paced, dynamic EQMS and EHS market space. Ultimate the goal is multi-fold based on a growth marketing strategy, that drives a significant increase in the pipeline. You will help build a strong CQ brand identity leading a sustainable growth in leads resulting in the desired pipeline for the Sales and Partner teams.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with colleagues across CQ to ensure alignment on messaging and content approach. Ensure a 360-degree system for ComplianceQuest content creation and distribution.
- Provide backup support for content and digital team members, as needed.
- Optimize all content to generate leads.
- Increase following on social media and presence on relevant LinkedIn groups.
- Create and optimize listing/information on new content formats and distribution channels
- Work with the website, team to ensure consistent messaging and posting.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills to develop accurately, credible and persuasive content
- Excellent organization and time management skills, work independently and on a team, keep track of short- and long-term priorities, and meet deadlines reliably.
- Proficiency in multimedia communications platforms and tools, including email, website, social media and advertising.
Location: Remote (USA)
CRM / Salesforce Administrator
Job Title: CRM / Salesforce Administrator
CQ is seeking a Salesforce Administrator who will be responsible for the administration and the configuration of our Salesforce instance and all integrations.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain database for integrity and accuracy including cleansing and duplicate record management.
- Serve as primary contact as the system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepares for upgrades.
- Creation and management of cross-objects and custom-objects.
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and assist with other integrations such as Pardot, ZoomInfo, Gartner Insights, and Outreach.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Salesforce configuration and admin-related work.
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience with Salesforce.com architecture.
- Excellent communication skills, including a strong ability to determine business needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Experience working on iterative projects, and with deployment strategies/processes (staging environment vs. production).
- Certified Salesforce.com Salesforce Administrator and Platform App Builder.
- Experience with APEX, Visual Force, API, Workflows, Community, Lightning components, and Managed packages.
- Salesforce architecture experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of four (4) years of experience in the specific or related field.
- Salesforce administrator certified.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to effectively assist system users to resolve problems and questions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop and maintain relationships with third-party vendors as well as people within the organization.
Location: Remote (USA)
Job Title: Content Editor
As the content editor, you will add value to our in-depth content pieces like blogs, whitepapers, data sheets created to establish thought leadership and expertise in the market. Your primary role will be to proofread the written content and improve the language quality as per US English requirements.
- Proofreading content pieces – whitepapers, blogs, social media updates and more.
- Adding CTAs, cross-promotions and other content that helps conversion rates.
- 2 to 7 + years’ experience with marketing content like blog writing, email marketing, copywriting, social media updates and more.
- Must have worked on B2B, technical content for 1+ years.
- SaaS content experience is a plus.
- Experience with marketing content like blog writing, email marketing, copywriting, social media updates and more.
- Grasp of scientific and industrial topics like regulatory compliance, quality management, health, and safety and more.
Location: Remote (USA)
Senior Product Manager, EQMS
Job Title: Senior Product Manager, EQMS
Take initiative and make decisions that set the direction of the product. ComplianceQuest is looking for an all-star Senior Product Manager to build, launch and grow the next generation of Quality Management System software solutions for medical device, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, construction, chemicals, and other industries we serve. We’re looking for a high energy, passionate individual with experience in enterprise product management preferably with EQMS software. In this role, you will be responsible for building cloud Quality Management System (EQMS) software solutions. You will work closely with a team of industry and technology A-players, who are bringing the next generation QHSE software products to market that are built on the Salesforce platform.
- Be the product evangelist. Become the subject matter expert for internal stakeholders and external customers.
- Be hands-on. Design, Prototype, Configure – validate solutions rapidly to ensure we solve the right problems, in the right order.
- Be a storyteller. Conceptualize and design high quality specifications and communicate specific, actionable requirements to your engineering teammates.
- Be a leader. Look for opportunities to innovate, keep up with the latest software, and industry trends distilling them into product requirements.
- Be an owner. Cultivate the roadmap for your new product, set the product vision, and collaborate closely with cross-functional teams and end customers.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001:2015, IATF16949:2016, AS9100D:2016). Medical Device QMS experience preferred (ISO 13485:2016, QSR).
- Minimum 2 years of experience with software product management.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with SCRUM. CSPO or CSM certification required from Scrum Alliance.
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of Designers, Engineers, QC, and Product Managers throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Experience preparing business requirements design documentation that developers and QC can use to translate business requirements into working software.
- Ability to use JIRA or similar tools to create and manage epics, user stories, defects, and production issues.
- Experience creating user flows and wireframes to build user interface mockups using design and prototyping tools such as Balsamiq, Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Axure, or Invision.
- Post graduate diploma/degree in Quality Management Systems, Artificial Intelligence, or Computer Science.
- Experience with quality management system software (EQMS) vendor software such as Greenlight Guru, Sparta Systems, Veeva,
- EtQ, Intelex Technologies, MasterControl, Cority, or IQS.
- Work experience in Quality, Engineering, Manufacturing, in one or more industries preferably Medical Devices.
- Certification with ASQ as a Certified Quality Engineer or other certification.
- Understanding and experience with one or more QMS systems (ISO 9001, ISO 13485, IATF 16949, AS9100D, ISO 22000, QSR).
Location: Remote (USA)
Product Marketing Manager
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager
We are looking for an energetic and passionate Product Marketing Manager to help us promote highly scalable, true multitenant cloud solutions that are significantly impacting the Life Sciences and Manufacturing industries. The world of cloud software is evolving, and companies are increasingly demanding industry-specific cloud-based solutions.
- Contribute to annual product marketing plan in collaboration with marketing.
- Develop product messaging to be used across media and customer engagement channels.
- Lead product release marketing initiatives working with the core product team.
- Build product marketing materials including web content, product sheets, presentations, whitepapers, and blogs.
- Maintain a pulse-point on competitive landscape to create Battlecards.
- Create and maintain sales enablement materials, including sales sheets, presentations, and discovery questions.
- Contribute to key customer events, webinars and major industry conferences.
- Work with marketing and leadership to develop key themes for integrated campaigns.
- Support content development for webinars.
- 5+ years experience in product marketing for an enterprise software or cloud-based solution provider;
- Content marketing experience, including writing blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, etc. to support integrated marketing campaigns.
- Hands-on, collaborative, multi-tasker, creative, strategic thinker, and analytical.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and projects at the same time with excellent attention to details.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Location: Remote (USA)
Content Specialist- E-mail marketing
Job Title: Content Specialist- E-mail marketing
We’re looking for a skilled content writer to work on a content marketing process we’re running for a fast-growth SaaS company based in the U.S.
Your work will have you creating content around each of the products and solutions offered by ComplianceQuest. The content will feed into e-mail marketing campaigns that’ll be scheduled on Pardot, the e-mail marketing tool by Salesforce.
The content will be created through conversations with several leaders and experts within ComplianceQuest, and will include marketing content around their webinars, whitepapers, customer wins, and new product/feature announcements.
Your projects will be your own to run, with complete creative freedom, but your content will need to align with the goals of the company.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for email marketing campaigns, sales collaterals, etc
- Build and run a content calendar; coordinate with colleagues to ensure standards
- Review and implement process changes to drive operational excellence in the content creation process.
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve critical metrics.
- 2-4 years of working as a content marketer or sector analyst or in a similar position.
- Experience with Pardot or another marketing automation tool.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, English, communications, linguistics or related field (Master’s degree, a plus).
- Hubspot Content Marketing Certification (a big plus).
- Tech-savvy with the ability to explain complex technical matters in a simple manner without using jargon.
Location: Remote (USA)
Manager - Technical Product Documentation
Job Title: Manager – Technical Product Documentation
The Manager of Technical Product Documentation ensures and maintains product documentation methods are followed by CQ content authors and reviews the work of content authors.
- Develop the vision and strategy to continually evolve the product documentation at ComplianceQuest into user-friendly content that sets users up for success.
- Develop documentation standards and guidelines that will be used by Technical Writers to produce content that is consistent, clear, and user-friendly.
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation.
- Manage and mentor a team of Technical Writers.
- Introduce and manage the tools used by the Technical Writing team so that they can produce clear and user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience.
- Ensure documentation is easily accessible from internal and external portals.
- Plan and manages documentation projects for timely delivery of documents, publications, and online content.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content.
- Edit, clarify, and proofread documentation written by Technical Writers and coach Technical Writers and non-writers on ways to improve their writing skills. Approve all product documentation developed and released with the CQ baseline products.
- Closely with other writers, product managers, professional services, support, developers, and the User Experience team to produce interactive training material.
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement.
- Specialize in technical writing for software used in the quality management, manufacturing, health & safety domain in industries that are highly regulated such as Life Sciences.
- Work with development and support leads to identify documentation repositories, revise, and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage.
- Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organizational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, or Information Technology or similar IT background or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in IT Technical Writing roles.
- 3+ years supervisory experience.
Specific Skills :
- Excellent understanding of software test methodologies, best practices, and terminology.
- Should have extensive experience with management.
- Should have excellent Communication and Leadership Skills with abilities to motivate.
- Should be self-motivated to continuously learn to analyze trends and explore process improvement.
- Should have strong Strategic Planning skills.
- Should have good command of verbal and written English.
- Should be ready to extend working hours to meet project deadlines.
- Should have a keen eye for detail and takes initiative to identify and mitigate issues.
- Should have excellent skills in dealing with complexity and ambiguity.
- STC Certification (added advantage).
- AGILE and any other software related training certificates.
- SALESFORCE certification (added advantage).
Location: Remote (USA)
Job Title: Solution Consultant
Solution Consultant plays a critical role in the success of the Implementation Services team. The Solution Consultant is to provide product recommendations and configurations, ensuring proactive communication to clients and internal staff, and managing enhancement requirements and escalations and capability to understand simple to complex business requirements and design a solution to meets those needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide consulting services to assigned projects as required, including product functional consulting, business process re-engineering, customization requirements, product validation and custom report analysis.
- Provide Product training to customers as required on the modules that the Sr. Consultant is certified in.
- Participate in refresher trainings to renew certification and new trainings for new products, quality standards, industry, and technology.
- Provide product and industry training to company employees as assigned.
- Timely and quality delivery of project deliverables in accordance with the project’s.
- Escalate any issues that cannot be immediately resolved to the project manager in charge of the team.
- Ensure that appropriate reports are written for all the appropriate deliverables.
- Undergraduate in Mechanical, Industrial or Production Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience of working in Quality, Operations and/or Regulatory departments.
- Familiar with QMS or EHS concepts, Knowledge of Salesforce desired.
- Excellent Communicator, Ability to conduct design sessions and provide training.
- Exposure or knowledge of working with Salesforce is plus.
Location: Remote (USA)