What is ComplianceQuest’s CAPA Management Software?
ComplianceQuest’s CAPA Management Solution is a comprehensive yet easy-to-use system designed to effectively manage the corrective action/preventive action processes while integrating with other quality processes critical to regulatory compliance, such as audits, nonconformance, change control and customer complaints. The CQ CAPA solution’s step by step out of the box workflow is made of foundation blocks along with a built-in workflow indicator. Companies can use workflow as is or may configure to suit their needs.
CAPA Management Software Features
The CQ CAPA Management Software system enables organizations to systematically analyze all possible candidates for it to be issued against, whether the source is product, process or even continuous improvement related initiative. You can document different types of CAPA events using user-friendly web forms and also connect associated events from one or multiple location or divisions and even generated from your supply chain triggered event.
Each documented event may be systematically evaluated for risk to determine the type and priority of CAPA. Risk assessment can be performed using established risk standards and can be followed globally. Consistent risk assessment eliminates and dramatically reduces overall risk. If the outcome of the risk assessment deems a CAPA is not necessary, the CAPA Management Software system allows for the event to be closed and queued for further trending.
Root Cause Analysis
Define Action Plans
Reviews And Approvals
CQ’s CAPA Management Software provides for the ability to route the CAPA record for reviews at various levels and solicit feedback and necessary approvals. Approvers can either be predefined based on the type of CAPA or can be defined dynamically.
CQ’s CAPA is integral to the company’s quality improvement initiative. CQ CAPA Management Software will allow CAPAs to be linked to the other CQ solutions such as Audit Management System, Change, Complaints, and Nonconformance. This linking ensures that both short term and long term resolutions are properly undertaken.
Access your QHSE solution on the go — anywhere, anytime and on any device. Complete access to the solution including reports, approvals, record views, reviews, alerts, etc. ensures business continuity and improves efficiency, visibility and flexibility.
reporting and analytics
social like & follow
Like and follow relevant records in the system. Choose to be notified via email, dashboard, and mobile to stay abreast of developments.
A platform to convert every issue into an opportunity for improvement
- Failing to learn from failures.
- Being reactive to issues rather than proactive.
- Loss of tribal knowledge when an individual leaves an organization.
- Difficulties to capture information in a centralized location to make it shareable.
- Problems in finding an easy methodology to implement the same/similar CAPAs at multiple locations.
- Loss in learning from historical CAPA investigations to avoid investigating and addressing CAPAs that are similar in nature.
- Inability to find, report and share data across the value chain to make faster decisions because of the lack of suitable metrics.
- Too many CAPAs and lack of clarity about priorities and ownership of issues.