At ComplianceQuest, we have had numerous conversations with safety leaders, plant heads and site managers. In addition to having discussions with them, we have also had the opportunity to witness first-hand some of the challenges they face when it comes to safety management.
Some of the major challenges include –
- Challenge #1: Manual and inefficient processes – which results in poor safety data quality and productivity loss
- Challenge #2: Inconsistent safety management processes across locations/teams – which makes it difficult to identify safety risks and get actionable insights
- Challenge #3: Resource constraints – need to do more with less – which results in not having enough bandwidth to focus on the most important activities
- Challenge #4: Noncompliance with regulatory requirements like OSHA, RIDDOR, and others – which results in huge fines, bad reputation, and potential unplanned shutdown
We realized that safety teams from emerging growth companies are looking for a solution that is quick, intuitive, and easy to implement.
We decided to launch CQ’s Safety Essentials, which is purpose-built for emerging growth companies. This is a safety management software solution that gives organizations the tools to ensure safe people, a safe place, and a safe process – at a cost companies can afford.
In this whitepaper, we talk about:
- Introduction – challenges faced by safety leaders
- Safety-first: making it happen
- Designing an end-to-end safety workflow that is robust and reliable
- The benefits of holistic safety management
- Safety Essentials from ComplianceQuest
- CQ Safety Essentials – the value for prospective customers
- And more