Companies understand that their workforce is their most important asset, yet all too often safety and environmental teams are underfunded and left to mitigate their compliance and safety risks using spreadsheets, paper forms and outdated systems. When companies understand the size of their enterprise risk, they don’t wait until a severe injury or death, compliance fine or negative PR event before making a serious investment in having an enterprise health and safety system.
How can you avoid the common pitfalls that result in safety programs being below the line for funding?
What You Will Learn:
- How to create a compelling business case
- How to avoid common pitfalls and objections
- What the CXO is most interested in
- How to calculate safety digitalization ROI
- Keys to successful communication
- The best time to make your case