Are you ready for the revolution in medical technology?
Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) will be among the top innovations this decade, especially when it comes to medical science, medical devices, in-vitro diagnostics, clinical evaluation, healthcare in general and even in pharmaceutical and quality systems software.
Don’t be left behind by the AI and ML revolution that is propelling devicemakers to redesign technology and change processes in unprecedented ways.
Sundeep Agarwal will explain the basics and emerging regulations coming out of today’s — and tomorrow’s — regulatory environment. He’ll address manufacturers’ challenges in designing a compliant AI framework that is safe, effective and beneficial for human health around the world.
- Introduction to artificial intelligence (AI)
- Overview of the regulatory framework of AI in the U.S. and EU
- AI-based software classification
- Quality system and good machine learning practices (GMLP)
- Medical specialties where current AI applications are used
- Challenges and issues with AI
- Potential benefits of AI in medical devices, healthcare and pharmaceuticals