The objective of the adverse event reporting and subsequent evaluations is to improve protection of the health and safety of patients, users and others by disseminating information which may reduce the likelihood of, or prevent repetition of adverse events, or alleviate consequences of such repetition. This document has been created by the Global Harmonization Task Force Study Group 2: Medical Device Vigilance/Post Market Surveillance. Study Group 2 is made up of representatives of the regulatory authorities and industry representatives of the USA, Europe, Canada, Japan and Australia.
- Which Cloud Platform Powers Your Next-Gen Quality and Safety Management Solution? A Comparison: Salesforce vs. AWS and Azure
- QMS for Cell and Gene Therapies (CGT): Why Data Visibility and Integrated Risk Management will Drive Product Quality and Patient Safety
- Management Review Meeting (MRM) – Let’s think again!
- Medical Device Reporting Just One Click Away with CQ’s e-MDR Gateway
- Your Comprehensive EU MDR Compliance Kit