ComplianceQuest Announces EHS Permit-To-Work and Seamless ENHESA Integration Improving Worker Safety and Regulatory Compliance
ComplianceQuest, the leading provider of 100% cloud-native, next-generation Enterprise Quality and Safety Management solutions today announced a new Permit-to-Work (PTW) and regulatory content compliance integration with ENHESA in its newest EHS (Environmental, Health, and Safety) release. The version includes expanded mobile support and visualization enhancements to improve user adoption.
Organizations today need to manage and ensure worker safety. A Permit-to-Work is required when working on high-risk activities for specific periods of time. The new digitized PTW solution provides the required screening procedures for completing the work safely, where it is performed, who will do the work, how the work is performed, and the readiness of the equipment and personal protective equipment (PPE) to be used.
“Manufacturers continue to struggle with the labor shortage issue and can’t afford any safety issues to their employees or contractors that would cause them to be out of work,” said Prashanth Rajendran, CEO for ComplianceQuest. “Now all the data around employee and contractor safety will be in one place with the permit and an integrated EHS solution.”
The release drives enhanced collaboration, improves quality and safety of workers, and supports ongoing compliance with ever-changing regulatory requirements through a live integration with ENHESA, the leading global provider of regulatory content.
- Complete Mobile-friendly Permit-to-Work Support – configurable permit creation, approval through closure process, specific permit details, checklists, location, and zone visualization for where the work will be performed
- QR Code integration – The Permit-to-Work QR code can be printed on a label or visualized on a mobile device with complete PTW instructions, location images, check-in and check-out, and direct integration to ComplianceQuest safety solutions.
- Visualization of Locations and Zones – Hazardous locations and zones within a location are visually represented through images on the permit. The visualization is leveraged across the ComplianceQuest EHS solution with a simple toggle.
- Multi-Level Approval Processing – Tailored to specific permit type and site-specific requirements, the role-based event and messaging streamlines the approval process by linking necessary checklists and instructions to build the permit package.
- ENHESA Integration – Curated regulatory content of key environmental, health, and safety regulations are seamlessly synced into ComplianceQuest EHS libraries, protecting a company’s reputation at both specific locations and across the enterprise.
Transform to a fully connected business with a next-generation AI-Powered Quality and Safety management platform, built on Salesforce. Our connected suite of solutions helps businesses of all sizes increase quality, safety and efficiency as they bring their products from concept to customer success. Our intelligent data-driven platform comes with best-in-class integrated processes to mitigate risks, protecting your employees, suppliers and brand reputation, and to increase innovation, compliance, profit and customer loyalty. ComplianceQuest is pre-validated and easy to implement, use, and maintain, allowing for streamlined communication and collaboration across the product value chain.
408-458-8343 X 267