Task Automation & Better Decision Support with ComplianceQuest’s 7 AI Agents
At ComplianceQuest, we published a whitepaper titled “Applied AI: The Power of ‘Real’ AI to Enhance Quality & Safety Processes”. In this whitepaper, we talk about the following:
- How AI adoption will have a direct and positive impact on driving efficiency.
- Why next-generation AI/ML-enabled tools will help quality and safety professionals save time and improve the agility of decision-making.
- How repetitive and mundane tasks like spotting similar complaints or audit findings, can be done using intelligent bots.
- The value of semi-autonomous decision support. For instance, let us say a risk is identified. Based on past data and predictive analytics, if your AI-based tool can automatically categorize this risk by level of risk and/or urgency - you’ll have a real game-changer.
This list could go on, but the high-level point is: By embracing the right AI-enabled EQMS and EHS solution, you’ll be helping not only your quality/safety teams save time, but also enable your entire workforce to get involved in enhancing quality, and safety performance. And, that too without taking away too much of their time.
For us at ComplianceQuest, the value of AI in quality and safety management is tangible. We are leveraging intelligent automation and decision support capabilities to truly and practically improve various quality processes, including complaint handling, audit management, nonconformance (NC) and CAPA, safety incident handling, etc. Overall, using AI also plays a key role in enhancing the user experience, while driving effectiveness and efficiency into the entire EQMS and SMS workflow.
At the core of our experience lies the following eight value propositions for end-users and customers:
- End-to-end efficiency: AI eliminates friction and improves resource utilization across your organization.
- Improved decision-making: AI augments human intelligence to improve the quality and creativity of employee decisions.
- Optimized operations that reduce redundancies and ultimately accelerate growth.
- Increased productivity with reduced lead time and superior safety.
- Reduced costs thanks to labor and time-saving automation capabilities.
- Better business decisions by capturing more data and providing insights into that data.
- Improved data integrity, quality, and searchability.
- Innovation and competitive advantage with a regular stream of AI-powered insights.
Our vision at ComplianceQuest is to think of AI/ML capabilities with a deep understanding of what quality and safety leaders really want. CQ's AI Agents will act as your assistants and support staff! They will help you complete time-consuming, repetitive tasks faster. Duplicate tasks will be easier to identify. AI-based search will help you save time! With CQ.AI, leaders and professionals can focus on more important work.
Meet CQ.AI Agents: Your Partners in Quality Transformation
With CQ.AI, you can free up resources, focus on the metrics that matter, and drive growth & innovation!
Leverage the power of AI across the platform to automate tasks, improve efficiency, reduce errors, save time, and cut costs.
- I never let a complaint go unnoticed.
- I automate Case to Complaints Triage.
- Sort, classify, and categorize complaints.
- Find similar complaint records linked to an investigation.
- Automatically merge and close duplicate records.
- Determine if a complaint needs to be reported to a health authority.
- Find and select multiple similar complaints to start an investigation.
- I cut down your manual work in the audit process.
- I help you identify and mitigate risks.
- Automatically categorize audit finding type.
- Identify and display recurring findings.
- Automatically prioritize risks.
- Recommend risk levels.
- I help save your valuable time so you can prioritize workplace safety.
- Find similar incident records linked to an investigation.
- Automatically merge and close duplicate records.
- I help you in meeting compliance and taking timely actions.
- Automate nonconformance (NC) classification and categorization.
- Identify recurring NCs and recommend escalation to CAPA.
- Find CAPA records related to existing investigations to flag for potential failures to improve compliance.
Decision Support Agent
- I assist you in making smarter decisions.
- I deliver embedded insights and predictions to assist in decisions.
- Spot trends and recurrences to flag potential failures and recommend actions.
- Find similar issues to recommend starting an investigation.
- Quickly conduct AI-powered searches for you.
User Experience Agent
- I am here to improve your user experience to make it easy to do your job.
- I suggest the Next Best Action, tell you the Prerequisites, and help drive the Tasks needed.
- Recommend issue categories for Intake.
- I help you to improve supplier performance and take timely actions.
- Identify recurring supplier issues and recommend escalation to CAPA.
- Identify communication reasons from supplier emails and route to the appropriate group.
CQ.AI - Key Business Benefits
As mentioned before, the goal is to build AI capabilities that will drive improvements in key business metrics including risk and cost reduction, in addition to revenue growth.
Focus on Revenue Growth:
- More time for value-added tasks for employees.
- Improved customer satisfaction and identify emerging trends and customer preferences to drive customer loyalty.
- Improve productivity and efficiency.
- Reduction of costs associated with decision bias and human error.
- Early detection of recurring issues, reducing the cost of rework or scrap.
- Faster issue resolution.
Enhanced Risk Management:
- Reduce the risk of product recalls and complaints.
- Reduce the risk of potential legal or reputational damage.
- Early detection of risky trends that lead to quality issues.
- Reduce risk of non-compliance.
For more information on our AI agents, request a demo: