At ComplianceQuest, we recently published a paper titled “Five Guiding Principles of a Next-Gen EQMS”. The paper highlighted why the following design principles are a “must have” for any quality management workflow.
- Core Quality Promise: Enabling critical business decision making
- User Experience: Simple, seamless and consistent
- Data at its Core
- Standardization and Flexibility: Modular and cloud-based
- Continued Improvement: Across quality, business process, systems, design and people
In this blog, we detail out what we mean by “data at the core” at ComplianceQuest.
Principle #3 of a Next-Generation EQMS: Data at its Core
One of the most important aspects of a next-generation EQMS is a platform that’ll serve as “the single source of truth” for data. A truly next-generational EQMS will deliver the following capabilities from a data standpoint:
- Truly integrated platform where there is in-depth data integration
- There is seamless flow of data across the entire workflow
- It is also critical that the data can be accessed through a secure, permission-based process
- And, last but not the least, the platform will enable automated decision support based on pre-defined data models
Read this Whitepaper to find out more about all the 5 principles: