You’ve Completed Your Root Cause Analysis, Now What?
Whenever organizations tackle problems and generate solutions based out of root cause analysis, they tend to generate a lot of data and unexplored information. That’s why when root cause analysis is done right, businesses can not only uncover numerous future problems, but also discover their potential solutions.
The bigger question is what happens once an RCA is done? Does the output end here or is there a better way to utilize the data and information generated during the analysis? Can the RCA help us recognize a different approach if the problem continues? Do we safeguard future audit failures, saving cost and time, etc.
Join us for these key takeaways:
- Leveraging RCA to update procedures or work instructions
- Advanced level critical thinking based on trend analysis and data
- Output from RCA as an essential element of post-market surveillance, risk management practices and continuous improvement
- How RCA outcomes can drive predictive preventative actions
- Data driven automation of solution