Complaints! Although we may be focused on quality, any product we sell, service we provide, or even an opinion expressed can result in a complaint. However, if we are producing regulated items, such as medical devices, we have much more to manage when it comes to addressing these complaints. Customer satisfaction, global government agency reporting, patient safety and taking corrective and preventive actions are all equally important and must be managed and tracked accordingly.
This webinar will discuss what a next-generation complaints management system should provide from intake and triage to complaint processing investigation, to regulatory reporting of medical device adverse events, even incorporating recommendations, assisted decision-making, and artificial intelligence to help streamline the process and reduce duplicate work.
You’ll walk away with a better understanding of:
- The best way to track and manage complaints
- What is a necessity to include when collecting complaints data
- Ways to ensure process consistency for clean data
- How to leverage AI to improve your complaints management system
- The best way to stay compliant with regulatory requirements