The recent years have seen rapid advancement in connectivity, mobility, analytics, scalability and big data – what we call the fourth Industrial revolution or Industry 4.0. This digital transformation in manufacturing has put increased focus for manufacturing and quality leaders for solutions like quality management at an enterprise-level to improve time to market and bottom line efficiency. To take advantage of the latest and future technology advancement such as Artificial Intelligence, Smart Connectivity, Social Media and Collaboration throughout the entire product value chain ComplianceQuest was formed with a goal to adopt modern cloud architecture platform such as Salesforce.
- ComplianceQuest Acquisition Of LifeGuard Solutions Creates QSHE Solution Built On The Salesforce Platform
- Salesforce Announces Work.com to Help Businesses and Communities Safely Reopen
- Aphira CIO talks about their implementation of ComplianceQuest, Rootstock and Salesforce
- 7 Reasons Life-Science Companies are Implementing eQMS in the Modern Cloud
- Building Next Generation Compliance and Quality Solutions for Progressive Customers