2 Companies Transforming their Quality Infrastructure with Cloud-based EQMS
An EQMS system can be customized to adapt to the way a company does business. Processes are automated to foster improvement and catch problems before they occur. Routine audits are simplified, and early identification of nonconformance results in the implementation of corrective or preventative actions before the product hits the market.
This e-book talks about 2 such success stories where the seamless integration of ComplianceQuest EQMS Solution forged the way forward for Canon Medical Systems and ITEK in enhancing their business processes.
Canon Medical Systems Corporation offers a full range of diagnostic medical imaging solutions including CT, MR, X-ray, Ultrasound, and healthcare information technology across the globe. For over 100 years, Canon Medical has been the leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial imaging solutions.
- Antiquated Lotus Notes databases no longer supported on modern operating systems
- Manual and time-consuming quality and reporting processes
- Inability to cross-reference data across disparate platforms
- Difficult to monitor status of quality and compliance at a glance
ITEK is a shelter manufacturing company located in Costa Rica with services ranging from logistics and distribution management to manual and automated manufacturing.
- Startup shelter manufacturing company
- Quality management systems and procedures not yet established
- Building customer confidence and trust
- Achieving regulatory compliance
Download this success story e-book to read the complete transformation journey of these 2 companies.