“Technology to facilitate change has to change.”
Innovative practices are evolving at a substantial rate and life sciences companies are keeping up the pace to evolve solutions for medical science. Examples of such practices are AI assisted robotic surgery, precision and customized medicine, Internet of Medical Things (IoMT), and Deep Learning (a subset of Artificial Intelligence) for diagnostics in medical imaging and clinical decision support.
- Advantages for manufacturers to embrace the best available next generation technologies
- Common trends among innovation efforts and the effect of these on the future of healthcare
- Replicate design and development into commercialization efficiently
- Simulate practices in verification & validation
- Employ automated technology in first batch testing
- Technology options for good documentation practices and data storage
Don’t miss the next generation medical technology revolution.