Writing CAPAs The Right Way
Even if you are following best practices when implementing CAPAs, they might not be as effective as you’d like them to be if you are not writing them correctly. Effective CAPA implementation needs effective problem communication with team members, a clear description of actions, and clear goals.
This advanced compliance writing webinar will teach you how to draft corrective and preventative actions in a manner that will enable proper emphasis and guarantee the effectiveness of these actions. Join us as we discuss how to write (or…put pen to paper) in a manner that both communicates the problem and ensures effective CAPA implementation. Do not miss the chance to learn from real examples and discover dangerous language you might be using that threatens your CAPA process.
Learn How to propose Effective Corrective and Preventive Actions:
- Communicate corrective actions in a manner to ensure compliance
- Outline typical CAPA writing problems
- Steps to follow to structure effective CAPA’s
- Understand the Do’s and Don’ts
Compliance Writing Examples:
- Delineate what is missing in a CAPA
- What would a successful CAPA look like