FDA Myths and Truths: Common Misconceptions and Surprising Truths
You would be surprised to know that many of the long-held beliefs held about the FDA are not entirely true. People and even experts often have misperceptions about the FDA. One example that jumps out is the misconception about the FDAs actual purview and regulatory/legal authority, which might not extend as far as you think.
Join with us to understand what the FDA’s actual requirements and mindset are regarding important topics such as Post Market surveillance, manufacturing processes, the applicability of foreign medical device directives, and in which cases the FDA’s can sue companies. Don’t miss the chance to discover the many Myths about the FDA, because the Truth might be quite different to what you think.
Register and you’ll walk away with these key takeaways:
- Learn how to differentiate between common perceptions and the actual requirements mandated by the FDA
- Understand the FDA’s rulings regarding Post Market surveillance
- What’s required during the manufacturing process
- What’s the FDA’s role in foreign medical device directives
- Your risk for being sued by the FDA