Building Supply Chain Readiness, Response and Recovery for Resilience in the Next Normal
The COVID-19 pandemic has deeply disrupted the supply chains of most companies around the world. As enterprises expand their return to work, it is imperative to drive a collaborative, automated, data-driven process to assess the current state of your supply chain and rebuild or remodel it as needed.
Companies are still grappling with on-boarding new suppliers and re-qualifications, upgrading quality processes, and reinventing their supply chains to be more resilient to adapt to the next normal. CEOs and supply chain leaders must continue to re-look at their supply chain data from four broad lenses – supplier quality & resilience, location, wellness & safety of people, and new ideas & processes.
Come to this Webinar to learn:
- How to have a clear game plan to tackle the next normal as enterprises continue to re-open
- Identify supply-side needs
- Prepare and perform supplier assessments
- Plan and conduct compliance audits
- Successfully re-board the suppliers
- Have real-time visualization of key supplier re-boarding and key metrics