Why Workplace Safety will protect your workers, reduce cost and improve efficiencies as operations re-start
As enterprises begin their start of return to work safely, it is imperative that health and safety information are managed effectively and efficiently to protect workers, reduce safety costs and lower risk to operations. Safety management methodology combined with robust technology will provide the platform to collect, collate and trend health and safety data related to COVID-19 or any other risk to the health and wellbeing of staff, clients, contractors or the community. Effective data capture and analysis will provide the information for good, data-based decision making and therefore improve performance and the return on investment.
Define the schedule, checklists, and assess the type and level of safe activity for specific locations.
Ensure workers have access to report events, illness, or hazards.
Track and manage your PPE inventory.
Record and manage the information and approvals for employees to get back to work.
Allow workers to report the positive or negative observations.
Manage and record information to effectively understand and manage risk.
Workplace Safety – Safety, Risk Management, Compliance
- People Safety: Manage current and emerging hazards for workers, contractors, suppliers, clients and the community as full operations resume.
- Safety Risk Management: Collect and analyze information from operations to understand the hazards and manage the risk.
- Management Tools: Ensure safety managers and HR have the information at their fingertips to manage the return of staff after illness or injury
- Facility Compliance: Provide the tools and schedule for consistent inspections to ensure safety of people and quality of operations.
- Analytics: Take the guesswork out of decision-making with real time data and metrics across the organization