Globally, companies are moving beyond the culture of compliance to a culture of quality that helps create a competitive advantage. This paradigm shift can be attributed to several reasons:
- Increased customer awareness
- Globalization of supply chains
- Demand for quality
- Safe products
- What is an Enterprise Quality Management System (eQMS)?
- Enterprise Quality Management System Definition
Enterprise Quality Management System (eQMS) helps organizations move from reacting to quality events to predictive and, finally, proactive quality management by turning data into intelligence and actionable insights. EQMS helps companies accelerate product innovation, meet regulatory requirements, increase speed to market and operational excellence, and improve customer satisfaction using a smart, adaptable, cloud-based, flexible, and connected quality management system.
Enterprise Quality Management System helps to document and manage all business processes from product development, compliance, and quality across the organization. A cloud-based EQMS can help organizations streamline and systematize quality practices. The implementation of enterprise quality management software can help with the integration of quality with enterprise-wide processes. By creating a ‘system of record’, EQMS can store everything that gets reported, and, consequently, the ‘process’ can be implemented on the shop floor. With features such as automated workflows and electronic signatures, cloud-based EQMS can help improve operational efficiencies across the organization. EQMS focuses on building a ‘Continuously Improving’ quality management process and delivering high-quality products to strengthen the company’s competitive position.
Manage your entire QMS processes with ComplianceQuest’s quality management software for flexible, scalable and configurable workflow.
How can the CQ EQMS solution help drive continuous improvement across the organization?
A comprehensive and highly configurable quality management solution suite like ComplianceQuest EQMS offers agile and next-generation technology capabilities that can help minimize risk, speed up product and process innovation, and drive continuous improvement. The EQMS suite includes various modules such as audit, change, corrective action (CAPA), non-conformance, document control (EDMS), risk, inspection, training, complaints, incident, management review, supplier and vendor management, and equipment. ComplianceQuest EQMS suite is equipped with powerful features, including AI, reports, advanced analytics, graphical dashboards, built-in RCA tools, and detailed learning resources for end-users.
Some of the benefits of CQ’s EQMS suite include —
- A 100% cloud-based solution that offers mobility, flexibility, and scalability with auto-updates
- Built and run on Salesforce platform with stringent security and minimal downtime
- Highly configurable to meet every need without IT support
- Built-in industry best practice workflows
- Ensures compliance with industry quality standards
- ComplianceQuest EQMS aligns with various industry compliance standards, including AS 9100-Aerospace, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, FDA Software Validation, IATF 16949, ISO 13485, and ISO 9001
Why should organizations choose cloud-based QMS software to meet regulatory requirements?
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and streamline the corresponding CAPA using the Corrective Actions & Preventive Actions (CAPA) module.
- Document Management allows version control and ensures access to relevant information anytime, anywhere.
- The process of regulatory compliance and submissions becomes easier using the Nonconformance across departments and locations and can be used for mid-course correction in case of any deviations.
- Mobile capabilities of a next-generation QMS enable quality teams to take swift action when required.
- Integrated Risk Management help to track and evaluate operational risk.
- Next-generation QMS enables audit management across the organization with an Audit solution with an electronic and automated approach.
CQ EQMS Features
Can next-generation platforms such as CQ EQMS help meet quality management goals?
What are the top 5 components of an EQMS that industry leaders must focus on?
- Serve the end-users of our clients
- Facilitate business decision-making
- Designed to deliver customer success
- Simplicity, seamlessness, and consistency
- Leveraging user experience as a tool to drive better and faster business outcomes
- Intuitive experience improves user participation and increases adoption
- Considering data as an asset that helps with integration across systems.
- Seamless data flow across the entire workflow for better process integration
- Data access through a secure, permission-based process
- Automated decision support based on pre-defined data models
- Following the industry’s best practices with a proven workflow
- Creating flexibility to custom design a new workflow to serve a special use case and possibly catalyze new thinking and innovation
- A product built on the cloud with the capability to handle upgrades and improvements with ease
- A proven approach to add or modify the workflow after necessary permissions
- A smooth process for new releases, new workflow approvals, and a planned approach to design a quality process that fits in seamlessly
Enterprise Quality Management System Application Solution
Cloud-Based Platform with Increased Agility, Efficiency and Speed
Kippy Hillhouse, Quality Engineer, YKK
Whitepaper – EQMS relation with cost of Quality
Quality-centric companies rely on CQ QMS
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a closed-loop EQMS system?
Apart from regulatory compliance, what other quality goals can EQMS help achieve?
- Streamlining of compliance and regulatory processes
- Increased transparency and accountability
- Leverage best practices
- Automate various quality processes
Which processes do QMS solutions help manage?
- Nonconformance / Deviations / OOS
- Workforce Digitalization
- Risk and Compliance
- Supplier Management
What are the requirements to implement an EQMS in your organization?
- Clearly documented quality policy and objectives of the organization
- Mandated compliance standards based on the industry
- A quality manual that details scope, justified exclusions, procedures, checklists, and guidelines
- Company documents that clearly detail plan, operate, monitor, and control