CQ’s Quality Management Training
The success of a quality management program involves not only process improvement but also the involvement of employees, suppliers, and customers. To achieve the goal of producing high-quality products and services, businesses need the buy-in right from the top management to the latest intern in the organization. Customer satisfaction and retention are important for business growth, and this makes the integration of customer feedback for appropriate process changes and continuous improvement important
To ensure employees know their roles and responsibilities and are aligned to the business and compliance goals, organizations need to provide training periodically. ComplianceQuest’s Training software supports a reliable, stable, and repeatable training management process ensuring that your entire organization is up to date with the knowledge it needs of the regulations right from GxP guidelines to international standards to government regulations.
What is a quality management training program?
A quality management training program has the potential to help you gain an edge over the competition, build employee competency, boost operational efficiency, and corporate profitability. CQ Training Management helps businesses ensure their workforce follows GXP guidelines and there is consistent knowledge sharing. Streamlining the training process ensures retention and knowledge.
Benefits of CQ Quality Management Training (QMT)
CQ’s quality management training system helps organizations achieve greater consistency of production processes. The training platform has been designed to support micro-learning, online collaboration, and emerging technologies that result in increasing process efficiency, reducing wastage, and improving the use of time and resources. It enables a continuous improvement strategy based on a closed-loop training system where employees are often trained, updated with recent knowledge and practices, and automatically tracked for follow-up training to ensure compliance. It builds and maintains extendible and scalable e-learning programs for employees to access regardless of the location and even in a virtual environment.
Why is quality management training important?
Quality management is all about the ethics and integrity of a company. People prefer to work and do business with companies that are concerned about providing customers with the best value for the money spent. By providing employees with training in quality management systems, businesses can experience the following benefits:
- Greater customer focus: Employees will have a greater understanding of the customer requirements and the importance of the processes they are involved in to further the business’s goal of providing customer satisfaction. A satisfied customer can act as an unofficial brand ambassador, improving the business’s resilience, profits, and stability.
- Cost minimization: Remodelling products, scrapping defective products, and hiring excessive quality control resources increase costs for a company. When your employees understand this, their attention to quality increases. This helps in reducing wastage and errors, thereby improving the profit margins and accelerating growth.
- Higher quality: With the help of an efficient quality management program, you can reduce errors. When you have an established pattern of fewer errors in the initial phase, proficiency increases along with customer satisfaction.
- Definite morale: Employees choose to work for a company with high ethics and integrity that offers quality products and services. If they feel that they are making a real difference with their daily activities, it brings in them a sense of purpose and increases their involvement.
Principles of quality management training
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) specifies the quality management training to be provided to the employees:
- Customer focus: Quality management mainly creates satisfied customers and meets their needs. Understanding customers’ requirements make it easy for your business to thrive long-term, and increase market share.
- Leadership: Leaders within a company bring all parties on board with the stated objective and quality control procedures. This can make meeting quality management program goals seamlessly, less costly, and less time-consuming.
- Employee Engagement: Empowering, recognizing, and engaging all parties within the organization creates a collaborative or inclusive circumstance achieving quality control standards.
- Bottom-up Approach: This approach is effective when the quality management programs are designed and implemented to develop the habit of creating and expecting quality.
- Process Improvement: The principle of process improvement involves evaluating the quality management systems and processes to find ways to improve results eventually. This results in lowered cost, increased efficiency, and more satisfied customers.
- Constructive decision-making: Quality management decisions are made based on actual data, facts, and figures to confidently reach or exceed goals as facts-based are simpler than theory-based.
- Relationship management: It is vital to building relationships with interested parties to optimize performance and sustained success in an organization.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the purpose of Quality Management?
What are the key features of quality training?
SCORM compliance: After uploading SCORM (sharable content object reference model) content, you can provide interactive content for employees who can access it via SCORM player for employee training and assessment.
Document management integration: Through integrated document management, link specific documents and corresponding training requirements are automatically updated.
Training sessions: Create training sessions to transfer knowledge to employees as per regulatory requirements.
Reporting and analytics: You can track training metrics via standard and customized reports and dashboards.
Employee training record: You can easily track training requirements, course completion documents and so on of each employee.
Document and course catalogue: You can create documents or courses through this integrated document management.
Training portal: Employees can access required training, track their own training progress, and take action to avoid delays in acquiring applicable knowledge.
What are the objectives of quality training?
- Specific: Instead of improving the overall quality, the specific areas need improvement most.
- Measurable: When you know exactly what are the needs required to improve, you should measure it.
- Achievable: The quality system objectives must be practical and achievable to you and your employees.
- Relevant: The QMS objectives should align with the wider goals for your business.
- Time-Bound: Quality management process objectives should be time-bound to periodically review the progress and make changes wherever needed.