ComplianceQuest Announces Supplier Readiness on Salesforce AppExchange, Extending the Power of Work.com
Customers can now benefit from having a platform with a single source of truth to prepare the supply chain for “Return to Work Safely” initiative.
ComplianceQuest today announced Supplier Readiness as part of the Work.com collection page on Salesforce AppExchange—the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace. Supplier Readiness for work.com app provides executives and heads of operations a command center view of how ready their supply chain is to support the enterprise’s return to work safely initiative.
ComplianceQuest’s Supplier Readiness is currently available through the Work.com collection page on AppExchange https://www.compliancequest.com/webinar/appexchange-apps-manufacturing-plm-eqms-and-erp/.
The Work.com collection page is an expansion of the AppExchange COVID-19 Resources for Businesses. Each listing included in the Work.com collection page extends the power of Salesforce’s Work.com solutions and resources that are designed to help organizations reopen safely and respond efficiently to the challenges posed by COVID-19.
ComplianceQuest Supplier Readiness
As enterprises begin their re-start of return to work safely initiative, it is imperative that they embrace collaborating with their suppliers to ensure their readiness to support re-opening activities. New methods and technologies will be needed to quickly assess supplier readiness to respond to operating under a new normal and meeting a new set of customers, workplace and even regulatory demands. Organizations will need intuitive performance indicators on supplier readiness, compliance status, and critical factors such as capacity information.
Executives having a platform with a single source of truth will be able to make the required business decisions on how to work with the Supply chain to allow the enterprise as a whole or a specific set of locations, to return to work safely. Supplier Readiness, a 100% native Force.com AppExchange app, extends the value of Work.com platform to the customers through its tight integration to the shared location object.
Comments on the News
- “We are very happy to be working with Salesforce to help businesses return to work safely. We strongly believe there is a new norm for safety and risk standards to be defined and followed. Supplier Readiness will help keep employees and customers safe and healthy while working with a supply chain network of any size and complexity”, says Prashanth Rajendran, CEO of ComplianceQuest. “Employee wellness, business continuity and supply chain health are our focus with this solution and we hope to help many businesses get back to work safely.”
- “We are happy to see ComplianceQuest innovating to support customers as they help business mitigate risk in the supply chain and return to work safely” said Woodson Martin, GM of Salesforce AppExchange. “It’s inspiring to see our partners innovating rapidly to help customers through this challenging time.”
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With more than 5,000 listings, 8 million customer installs and 90,000 peer reviews, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT, analytics and artificial intelligence technologies for businesses.
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Become a fan of ComplianceQuest: https://www.facebook.com/ComplianceQuest-314654538699324
- Follow ComplianceQuest on Twitter: https://twitter.com/compliancequest
- Follow ComplianceQuest on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/3653494
Salesforce, AppExchange, Work.com and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
ComplianceQuest is the fastest growing, 100% modern cloud Enterprise Quality and Safety Management System (QHSE) natively built and run on the Salesforce platform. Our unified QHSE solutions help our customers of all sizes deliver quality products and services in the safest and most sustainable way by mitigating risk, problems, and inefficiencies and protecting customers, employees, suppliers and brand. For more information, visit ComplianceQuest’s website at www.compliancequest.com.
Click here to view the press release
P: 408-458-8343 X 267