At ComplianceQuest, we recently published a paper titled “Five Guiding Principles of a Next-Gen EQMS”. The paper highlighted why the following design principles are a “must have” for any quality management workflow.
- Core Quality Promise: Enabling critical business decision making
- User Experience: Simple, seamless and consistent
- Data at its Core
- Standardization and Flexibility: Modular and cloud-based
- Continued Improvement: Across quality, business process, systems, design and people
In this blog, we detail out what we mean by “core quality promise”.
Principle #1 of a Next-Gen EQMS: Core Quality Promise
We use the phrase ‘Core Quality Promise’ to deliver three specific outcomes for our customers:
- The entire system is designed to serve the end-users of our enterprise clients. For example, in the healthcare space, the system is to designed to serve the patient. Additionally, it is designed to serve partners, customers and regulators. Our product management team has designed the system by ‘working backwards’ from the end goal: i.e., starting with the specific needs of end-users and desiging features to cater to these needs.
- It is designed to deliver customer success. You can rely on our system to drive your end-to-end quality and compliance agenda, at all times, across all processes.
- It is also designed to enable business decision-making. With data at the core of our quality process, it makes it easy to drive insights from quality data.
Also, Compliance Quest leverages Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning/AI capabilities to enable predictive quality and give quality leaders the ability to make data-driven decisions.
Here, we list a few capabilities of the ComplianceQuest product, just to give you a glimpse of how we use cutting-edge technology to deliver on our core quality promise:
- Issue Triage: Identify the next best action/recommendation
- Create wizard-based helpers: Triage, Investigation, Root Cause Analysis, etc.
- Enable process automation based on prescribed rules: Trending and Statistical Thresholds, Nonconformance Trends
- Use NLP and AI for Complaints Triage & Risk Predictions
- Provide dashboards for several roles: Unlimited access, Role Specific, Departmental, Site, Regional and Corporate level (Quality, Complaints and Supplier)
- Custom Reports: Built-in Reporting Engine, Simple to Create and Use. Can integrate with third-party data analytics tools such as Qlik, Tableau, Micro strategy, Power BI, etc. through Native Salesforce Data Adapter
Read this Whitepaper to find out more: