Rethink and Simplify Safety Management with CQ Safety Essentials
Blog | March 9th, 2023

Rethink and Simplify Safety Management with CQ Safety Essentials

In one of our earlier blogs, we wrote about the Importance of OSHA Recordkeeping for Improving Workplace Safety.

Over the years, thanks to conversations with numerous safety leaders – across industries and locations – we’ve realized that it is not easy to comply with OSHA when you are using spreadsheets, e-mails, and word documents to meet compliance requirements. The need of the hour is automation. You need to set up a modern, safety management solution that makes it easy for the safety and regulatory affairs (RA) teams to easily access data, submit forms or documents and meet deadlines.

In FY 2021, OSHA conducted 24,333 Inspections out of which 57% of inspections are related to employee complaints, injuries/fatalities, and referrals. The remaining 43% of the inspections were intended to target industries and operations with known dangers (e.g., COVID-19, respirable silica, combustible dusts, chemical processing, ship-breaking, and falls in construction). It is extremely important for businesses to follow safe work practices and comply with OSHA regulations.

Safety leaders need to take all necessary measures to ensure compliance with OSHA and steer clear of penalties and fines. If you’re doing this manually right now – you would have realized the challenges associated with the process. The better and more convenient way to comply is by using modern safety management software to gather data, prepare documents, and submits reports and forms within the digital tool.

looking to reimagine safety management processes cta

ComplianceQuest’s Safety Essentials Package

CQ’s Safety Essentials is a one-stop shop for all your OSHA compliance needs. With our industry-proven solution, you can simplify the process of collecting and reporting safety data, generate OSHA 300A summaries, and ensure that your workplace remains safe and compliant.
With ComplianceQuest Safety Essentials, you will never have to spend hours manually compiling regulatory forms and reports again. Whether you need to generate OSHA forms (300, 301, 300A), UK RIDDOR reports, or any other forms required by your company, our software makes it simple and easy. All you have to do is click a button.

Beyond Compliance

Going beyond compliance, our safety solution is designed for “safe people, safe process, safe place.” As a responsible employer, you understand the importance of providing a safe and healthy workplace for your employees.

Our platform provides you with the tools and resources you need to manage all aspects of your safety program, from incident reporting and investigation to training and hazard identification.

Additionally, having a centralized software solution to track all the safety-related data and analyze it to identify trends and mitigate risk is critical and necessary to ensure workplace safety.
With ComplianceQuest, the following processes become simpler:

  • Streamlining end-to-end OSHA and other regulatory compliance
  • The process of incident reporting is seamless
  • Going beyond incidents, tracking data on near-misses and/or safety observations makes it easy to build preventive safety management strategies
  • Corrective actions can be tracked to closure
  • Single source of truth for all safety-related data
  • In-built solutions for documents and safety training
  • Data from safety inspections and safety audits can be analyzed with ease
  • Easier to practice Behavior-Based Safety (BBS) best practices
  • CQ.AI brings efficiency into the safety management process by automatically categorizing incidents, prioritizing corrective actions, tagging other stakeholders for collaboration, etc.

CQ’s Safety Essentials is an Applied-AI-powered Safety Management Software designed specifically for growing companies to ensure safe people, safe places, and safe processes – at a cost your company can afford.
To know more, request a demo:

Request a Free Demo

Learn about all features of our Product, Quality and Safety suites. Please fill the form below to access our comprehensive Demo Video.

Please confirm your details


Related Blogs

Request Demo